Tashreeqah Sadien offers payment by lay-by for in-store and phone order purchases with all Tashreeqah Sadien Heirlooms.
Lay-by Terms & Conditions
- All lay-bys require a 50% deposit
- The lay-by period is strictly a maximum of 8 weeks. You may decide to make full payment for your lay-by purchase before the 8-week term.
- Lay-by payments are to be made in two instalments, within the 8-week term. Your payment schedule will be outlined on your invoice given to you in store or emailed for phone orders outlining your instalment amounts and payment method. You will be responsible for making the payments according to the payment method you have selected.
- We reserve the right to cancel your lay-by if scheduled instalments are not made. If you do not meet your scheduled instalments, all monies paid for your lay-by will be refunded which are payable as a cancellation fee of 1%
- Should you decide to cancel your lay-by at any stage of the lay-by period all monies paid for the lay-by will be refunded and payable as a cancellation fee of 1%
- Lay-by sales are final, and items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- For items which are ready to be collected in store or ready to be delivered to you after your lay-by term concludes, we request you arrange collection or delivery within 7 days after the conclusion of your lay-by to avoid storage fees.
- All deliveries are complimentary on all Tashreeqah Sadien E-boutique orders anywhere in South Africa only